Community Transition Fund
Decision Maker: Cabinet Member - Communities and Housing
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To ask Cabinet Member - Communities and Housing to agree the recommendations and to update the Cabinet Member on the financial commitments to date.
(1) £9,000 to Marine Football Club be agreed as set out in 1.1;
(2) £19,777 to Imagine Independence be agreed as set out in 1.2;
(3) £22,000 to Sefton Carers Centre be agreed as set out in 1.3;
(4) £12,767 to Hope Community Church Aintree be agreed as set out in 1.4;
(5) £8,450 to St Nicholas Church, Blundellsands be agreed as set out in 1.5;
(6) £25,000 to Bath Street Marine Table Tennis Club be agreed as set out in 1.6; and
(7) it be noted that the commitments against the Community Transition Fund will total £907,086 as set out in section 2.
Reason for the Decision:
To support our corporate priority of community resilience by enabling community organisations to provide valuable services in communities with no ongoing commitment from the Council.
Alternative Options Considered and Rejected:
Publication date: 30/01/2019
Date of decision: 30/01/2019
Effective from: 07/02/2019