Treasury Management Policy and Strategy 2012/13
Decision maker: Cabinet, Council
Decision type: Key
Decision status: Recommendations approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: No
The Cabinet considered the report of the Head of Corporate Finance and ICT which provided details of the proposed procedures and strategy to be adopted in respect of the Council’s Treasury Management Function in 2012/13.
That the Council be recommended to give approval to:
(1) the Treasury Management Policy Document for 2012/13 (Annex A);
(2) the Treasury Management Strategy Document for 2012/13 (Annex B);
(3) the amendment to banking arrangements contained within the Financial Procedures Rules of the Constitution;
(4) the Money Laundering Policy Document (Annex C); and
(5) the option set out in Section 5 of the report being used as the basis for the calculation of the Minimum Revenue Provision for Debt Repayment in 2012/13.
Publication date: 21/02/2012
Date of decision: 16/02/2012
Decided at meeting: 16/02/2012 - Cabinet