Public Engagement and Consultation Panel
Purpose of committee
The Panel is a multi-agency advisory panel who offers support, advice and guidance to ensure that the Council’s engagement and consultation activity is of a high quality.
- Cllr. Paulette Lappin
- Cllr. Leslie Byrom C.B.E.
- Cllr. Mhairi Doyle, M.B.E.
- Cllr. Lynne Thompson
- Cllr. Janis Blackburne (Substitute Member)
- Cllr. John Kelly (Substitute Member)
- Cllr. Diane Roscoe (Substitute Member)
- Cllr. Simon Shaw (Substitute Member)
- Graham Bayliss
- Gill Brown
- Healthwatch Representative
- Nigel Bellamy
- Merseyside Fire & Rescue Representative
- Merseyside Police Representative
- Jenny Currie
- Dr. Mike Homfray
Support officer: Jayne Vincent. Consultation, Engagement and Performance Officer