Liverpool John Lennon Airport Consultative Committee
The Consultative Committee is the forum in which the management of Liverpool John Lennon Airport interacts with local public agencies, with the local business and residential communities and with Airport users on a range of environmental and other airport issues. Established pursuant to Section 35 of the Civil Aviation Act 1982, the role of the Committee is defined in its Terms of Reference as follows:
(1) to advise Liverpool John Lennon Airport PLC on any matter which it may refer to the committee;
(2) to consider any question in connection with the operation of the Airport as it affects the communities represented or the amenities of the neighbourhood;
(3) to make suggestions to the Managing Director of Liverpool John Lennon Airport PLC on any matter connected with the administration of the Airport which could further the interests of the communities represented;
(4) to stimulate the interests of the local population in the development of the Airport; and
(5) to protect and enhance the interests of the users of the Airport.
Meetings of the main Committee are held once per quarter and occasional meetings (usually once a year) are held of a General Purposes Sub-Committee.
Minutes of the meetings may be found on the Committee website
Mike A Jones
Cheshire West & Chester Council,
Floor 5, 58 Nicholas Street
Phone: 01244 975996
Sefton Council is not responsible for the content of any external link