Cllr. Daniel Lewis
Title: Deputy Leader of Liberal Democrat Group
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Crossens: St John's Primary School, Rufford Road, second Saturday in the month (except August) between 11am and 12noon.
Churchtown: BoxTree Kitchen for Queenscourt Cafe, Manor Road/Cambridge Road roundabout, fourth Thursday in the month (except December) from 10:30am to 11:30am.
No appointment needed – just drop-in.
46 Ruddington Road,
Mobile: 07981 129056
Bus. email: email@example.com
- Audit and Governance Committee(Substitute Member)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Children's Services and Safeguarding)(Substitute Member)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Regeneration and Skills)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Regulatory, Compliance and Corporate Services)
Term of Office
- 26/05/2014 -
- Sefton Council Elections, 03/05/2018
- Parliamentary General Election, 08/06/2017
- Sefton Council Elections, 22/05/2014
- Sefton Council Elections, 03/05/2012
- Sefton Council Elections, 05/05/2011
- Sefton Council Elections, 06/05/2010