Cllr Leslie Byrom C.B.E.
Party: The Labour Party
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
VICTORIA WARD SURGERIES
Victoria Ward surgeries are now held at the Comrades Club on Liverpool Road every second Monday of the month.
They start at 8.00 but we do surgery from 7.30.
Please contact us by email rather than wait for a surgery if you have any issues of concern.
14 Belvedere Road
Fax: 01704 572100
Mobile: 07836 621059
Bus. phone: 01704 574859
Bus. fax: 01704 572100
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audit and Governance Committee (Substitute Member)
- Audit and Governance Hearings Sub-Committee (Substitute Member)
- Central Sefton Area Committee
- Overview and Scrutiny (Children's Services and Safeguarding) (Substitute Member)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Regulatory, Compliance and Corporate Services) (Vice-Chair)
- Planning (Visiting Panel) (Substitute Member)
- Planning Committee (Substitute Member)
- Public Engagement and Consultation Panel (Substitute Member)
Term of Office
- 06/06/1985 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Merseyside Fire and Rescue Authority
- North West Reserve Forces and Cadets Association
- Southport Pier Trust