Cllr. John Dodd
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Crossens: St John's Primary School, Rufford Road, second Saturday in the month (except August) between 11am and 12noon.
Churchtown: BoxTree Kitchen for Queenscourt Cafe, Manor Road/Cambridge Road roundabout, fourth Thursday in the month (except December) from 10:30am to 11:30am.
No appointment needed – just drop-in.
For further information, phone John Dodd 01704 510134 or 07974 243593
43 Lime Street
Phone: 01704 510134
Mobile: 07974 243593
Bus. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Licensing (Sexual Entertainment Venues) Sub-Committee
- Licensing and Regulatory (Urgent Referrals) Committee
- Licensing and Regulatory Committee
- Licensing Sub-Committee
- Planning (Visiting Panel) (Substitute Member)
- Planning Committee (Substitute Member)
- Planning Committee Training Session
- Southport Operational Group
Term of Office
- 02/05/1991 -