58 Work Programme Key Decision Forward Plan PDF 111 KB
Report of the Chief Legal and Democratic Officer.
The Committee considered the report of the Chief Legal and Democratic Officer, seeking the views of the Committee on its Work Programme for the remainder of 2019/20; identification of any items for pre-scrutiny by the Committee from the latest Key Decision Forward Plan; requesting the arrangements made for the scrutiny of draft Quality Accounts for 2020 to be agreed; and receiving an update on the Liverpool Combined Authority Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
A Work Programme for 2019/20 was set out at Appendix A to the report, to be considered, along with any additional items to be included and agreed. It was anticipated that items on Adult Social Care would be included within the Work Programme for 2020/21.
There was just one Decision within the latest Key Decision Forward Plan, attached to the report at Appendix B, that fell under the Committee’s remit, and the Committee was invited to consider items for pre-scrutiny.
The report outlined the proposed process to be undertaken for the scrutiny of draft Quality Accounts during May 2020. In addition to the three Trusts identified, it was proposed that Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust, insofar as it related to community health service provision in the north of the Borough, should also be included.
The report also updated on the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
(1) the Work Programme for 2019/20, as set out in Appendix A to the report, be noted;
(2) the Interim Director of Adult Social Care be requested to consider items for inclusion within the Committee’s draft Work Programme for 2020/21;
(3) the contents of the Key Decision Forward Plan for the period 1 March – 30 June 2020, be noted;
(4) the arrangements made for the scrutiny of draft Quality Accounts for 2020, as outlined in paragraph 3.3 of the report, be approved, subject to the inclusion of Lancashire Care NHS Foundation Trust, insofar as it relates to community health service provision in the north of the Borough; and
(5) the update on the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority Overview and Scrutiny Committee be noted.