Cllr. Terry Jones
Party: Conservative Party
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
We are currently on unprecedented and worrying times. As your local councillor I cannot make house calls or hold surgeries.
As a short term measure I would like to let you know that I now hold online surgeries. If you wish to have an online surgery consultation, please forward me your mobile number and let me know when and by which method you would like to hold the consultation (Skype, Whatsapp or Zoom).
Alternatively, I will also respond to your emails, phone calls, and letters.
Please feel free to contact me and be assured I will do my utmost to help you through these times.
C/o Conservative Group Office
Mobile: 07932 128965
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Adult Social Care and Health)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Regeneration and Skills)(Substitute Member)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Regulatory, Compliance and Corporate Services)(Substitute Member)
- Southport Operational Group
Term of Office
- 03/05/2007 -
School Governorship (Co-opted) Shoreside Primary
- Sefton Council Elections, 02/05/2019
- Sefton Council Elections, 07/05/2015
- Sefton Council Elections, 05/05/2011