Owner and Managing Director of Hotel Enterprises Limited traded as Dukes Folly Hotel in Southport
Specialisms and Interests:
· Member of Royal Institutes of Architects
· Fellow member of Hong Kong Institutes of Architects (recently changed to overseas member).
Hotelier in Southport achieving the Certificate of
Excellence by Tripadvisor in the last 3 consecutive
Positions currently held:
· Member of Southport Hotelier Association
· Member of Civic Society in Southport
· Member of Soroptimist International Southport (an 85 years old Woman Charity Organisation with representation in UN), Current Chairman of Education Committee
Positions previously held:
· Former Managing Director and the second largest shareholder of Aedas LTD which was the largest private architectural practice in HK (involved in the development of Hong Kong airport, major train stations around the city and the Venetian Casino/hotel/leisure/conference complex).
· Responsible for the 3 branches of Architectural Offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengdu each of more than 100 architectural staffs and overlooked mega residential projects and mix-use complexes with hotels/shopping centre/office towers in China.
· Committee member of Transport Advisory committee in Hong Kong, which is an advisor-in-council for the Chief Executive of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
· Member of Authorised Person and Registered Structural Engineer advisory board advising the new regulations for the Hong Kong Buildings.
· Board member of the Urban Renewal Authority in HK.
· Founding Chairman of the Hong Kong Architecture Centre which extend the architectural interests to the general public
· Chairman of BEAM (Building Environmental Assessment Method) Limited to deal with the Green assessment of Hong Kong Buildings.
· Board Member of BID in Southport.