2010-current - Director at Southport based ‘Andrew Cunningham Building Design Ltd’ (Chartered Architectural Services).
· Previously, worked with Bennetts Associates, Clash Associates and Aedas, London, specialising in mixed-use and master planning developments.
· Sleeperz Hotel Cardiff, Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle and LEVEL Studios, Derbyshire for learning disabled users (all with Clash Assoc.)
Key master planning projects:
· Cultural quarter mixed-used masterplan in Barking, East London (Clash Assoc. & London Thames Gateway Development Corp.)
· Mixed-use regeneration masterplan in Rainham, Essex (Clash Assoc. & KCAP, Netherlands)
· Tianjin Central Fishing Port, China (Clash Assoc. & Waterman) - Detailed masterplan for a 6sqkm industrial fishing port with leisure, housing and commercial development, as part of a new satellite town for 100,000 people.
Specialisms and Interests:
· Community Projects.
· Enjoy cycling and participant in the construction industry ‘Cycle to Cannes’, MIPIM charity ride.
· Founder of the ‘Bucket & Spade’ charity ride from Southport to Blackpool return.
Positions currently held:
· Secretary of Southport Civic Society
Positions previously held: