Chief Executive Officer of Light for Life Sefton ltd – an organisation providing a range of services to vulnerable people and their families across Sefton and those experiencing homelessness.
Specialisms and Interests:
Post-graduate qualifications in Learning Disabilities and Mental Health. Main interest in developing multi-agency partnership responses to individuals and families experiencing multiple difficulties; developing streamlined pathways for individuals with complex needs to navigate systems and services across the borough. Other interests lie within the arts. Currently sing with three choirs including the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Choir and Chamber Choir.
Positions currently held:
· CEO at Light for Life Sefton LTD
· Associate Hospital Manager, Merseycare NHS Trust
· Southport Operations Group
· NHS Transformation Board
· NHS Provider Alliance Advisory Group
Positions previously held:
· Southport Partnership Board Member
· Southport College Governor and chair of Standards and Audit Committees – 8 years
· Sefton Strategic Partnership
· Southport and Formby VCF Partnership – Chair
· Head of Residential/Student Service in Specialist FE College
· Sub Editor – The Times Newspaper, London