Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS) is an independent registered charity with a borough-wide brief to assist and support voluntary community and faith sector (VCF) activity across Sefton.
The key activities are to:
· Provide support services to the VCF sector.
· Promote partnerships within the sector, and between the VCF sector and other sectors.
· Provide a channel through which the VCF sector is represented.
· Develop new ideas, strategies and organisations.
· Support and develop volunteering opportunities.
· Promote equality of opportunity and access, and the value of diversity.
The Council appoints three advisory non-voting members on to the Board of Trustees of the Sefton CVS which meets six times per year.
Angela White, Chief Executive
Sefton Council for Voluntary Service
Third Floor, Burlington House
Crosby Road North
Phone: 0151 920 0726 Ext 206
Sefton Council is not responsible for the content of any external link