Sefton Council for Voluntary Service (CVS) is an independent registered charity with a borough-wide brief to assist and support the voluntary community and faith sector (VCF) activity across Sefton.
The key activities are to:
· Provide support services to the VCF sector.
· Promote partnerships within the sector, and between the VCF sector and other sectors.
· Provide a channel through which the VCF sector is represented.
· Develop new ideas, strategies and organisations.
· Support and develop volunteering opportunities.
· Promote equality of opportunity and access, and the value of diversity.
The Council appoints three representatives to be advisory non-voting members on the Board of Trustees of the Sefton CVS which meets six times per year.
Details of the work undertaken by the Charity can be found via the link to the Sefton CVS website below.
Sefton Council for Voluntary Service
Suite 3B, 3rd Floor, Burlington House,
Crosby Road North,
Phone: 0151 920 0726
Sefton Council is not responsible for the content of any external link