Cllr. Dr. John Pugh
Title: Leader of Liberal Democrat Group
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
SURGERY DETAILS FOR DUKES WARD
Councillors John Pugh and Tony Dawson will be holding Dukes Ward Advice Surgeries on the second Tuesday and the first Saturday of every month, to assist residents with any local issues, problems or complaints.
(Tuesday) They will be available from 2:00pm - 3:00pm at Delizzi's Cafe, 41 Tulketh Street, Southport, PR8 1AG
(Saturday) They will be available from 11:00am -12:00 noon at the Red Brick Chapel, Liverpool Road, Birkdale
No appointment needed, just drop in.
Dukes Ward covers the Town Centre and areas of Birkdale.
27 The Walk
Phone: 0151 934 2252
Mobile: 07717 641012
- Audit and Governance Committee
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee (Adult Social Care and Health)
- Southport Operational Group
Term of Office
- 02/11/2017 -
- Sefton Council Elections, 02/05/2019
- Sefton Council By-Election, 02/11/2017
- Parliamentary General Election, 07/05/2015
- Parliamentary General Election, 06/05/2010