Cllr. John Dodd
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other councillors representing this Ward:
More information about this councillor
Crossens: St John's Primary School, Rufford Road, second Saturday in the month (except August) between 11am and 12noon.
Churchtown: Botanic Gardens Cafe (Settle Inn), fourth Thursday in the month (except December), between 10.30am and 11.30am.
No appointment needed – just drop-in.
For further information, phone John Dodd 01704 510134 or 07974 243593
43 Lime Street
Phone: 01704 510134
Mobile: 07974 243593
- Licensing (Sexual Entertainment Venues) Sub-Committee
- Licensing and Regulatory (Urgent Referrals) Committee(Substitute Member)
- Licensing and Regulatory Committee
- Licensing and Regulatory Committee Spokespersons with Representatives of the Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Trade(Substitute Member)
- Licensing Sub-Committee
- Planning (Urgent Referrals) Committee(Substitute Member)
- Planning (Visiting Panel)
- Planning Committee
- Planning Committee Training Session
- Southport Operational Group
Term of Office
- 02/05/1991 -